Tuesday 24 February 2015

Oi Smile it might never happen......

Oi Smile it might never happen......

I hear this all the time, its very boring. I cant smile! I have two looks if I try too.
Smile 1
The Duckface


=
Smile 2

The Rabbitface
=














So you can see these teeth need correcting so I can smile like a normal person. 

I had my yearly check up with the dentist and after complaining about the pain in my jaw from my wisdom teeth trying to push through into an already crowded lower jaw he suggested I saw the orthodontist.

So a few weeks later I was back for my smile makeover consultation, where a treatment plan and estimate were put together, in order for me to achieve a semi decent smile. These guys cant work miracles so you have to be realistic, but anything is going to be better than the duck/rabbit combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment